14 DAY LUSD DASHBOARD
Once the District learns of an individual who has tested positive at a school site or office, these steps will be followed:
- Isolate individuals if present and advise of any required self-quarantine
- Contact LUSD Health Services Department
- Contact trace within LUSD to determine close contacts*
- Immediately notify anyone within LUSD determined to have had close contact* and advise of any required self-quarantine
- Follow any additional recommendations from the San Joaquin County Department of Public Health
*CDC defines Close Contact as any individual who was within 6 feet of an infected person for a cumulative total of 15 minutes or more over a 24-hour period starting from 2 days before illness onset (or, for asymptomatic patients, 2 days prior to positive specimen collection) until the time the patient is isolated.
|Confirmed Staff Cases|
|Mountain House High School||3||0|
|Professional Development Center||NA||0|
CONSIDERATIONS OF PARTIAL OR TOTAL CLOSURE
Decisions regarding classroom or school closure are made in partnership with the Public Health Officer and determined on a case-by-case basis.